Save $20+ when you buy a pair!
Benefits of sleeping on a silk pillowcase: keeps skin and hair hydrated, helps prevent frizzy hair, reduces tension on face, prevents wrinkles, cool hand for temperature regulation.
- Made from naturally hand dyed 100% mulberry silk, grade 6A.
- Standard: 20.5” x 26.5”
- King: 20.5” x 36.5”
- Handmade in California.
- Infused with Reiki and healing plant energies.
- Please note: Naturally dyed textiles are perfectly imperfect. A true reflection of mother nature, these living colors may vary slightly in hue and display natural variations of saturation in one piece. Learn more about natural dye benefits and expectations here.
We recommend washing by hand to preserve the quality of the textile and protect the environment, however this can be machine washed on delicate in a mesh bag.
• Wash inside out on cold.
• Always use a pH neutral detergent to maintain the integrity of the natural color. Most free & clear detergents are pH neutral.
• Hang dry out of direct sunlight.
• Iron on low if desired.
Honestly, the best pillowcases I have ever owned! I love the elevated look and feel of silk mixed with natural dying. Can’t wait to order more for myself and others!
Love my new silk pillow. The color is gorgeous and looks beautiful with my existing bedding. It is so well made and truly a game changer for my curly hair — I purchased it for my skin but I can’t believe how much it helps my hair. My curls are less frizzy and still look good in the morning!
I love my silk pillowcase! It’s so well made and a beautiful color- I feel so luxurious laying my head down on it every night. Beat pillowcase I’ve ever owned.
Beautiful silk pillowcase…feels as nice as it looks!